Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HNT #3: Crumbs

Somehow I totally forgot about Half-Nekkid Thursday last week. I've been too preoccupied I suppose.

I've been waiting a year for a job interview, and I finally got the call last Friday. The interview was yesterday.

The last interview I went on I had major pink eye and looked like a crazy drug addict, and also was paged in the middle of the interview to move my car because I had accidentally parked in the snow lane.

This interview was even better than the last. Continuing in typical Stephanie luck, I was evacuated out of the building in the middle of the interview for a fire alarm. Nothing like a fire alarm to help you lose your train of thought.

Anyway, due to my complete sidetracked mind, I'm posting one of my favorite pics... I love the crumbs on the floor... and the little white panties are cute too.

HNT16