Friday, October 10, 2008

Vroom Vroomy

Sometimes I really have to stop and wonder if I have any brain power at all. I do the most random and stupid things that I amaze myself.

After parking in front of a median (one of those little ones that aren't very tall) I went into the local drugstore to pick up a package, that's right, my Post Office is in the town drugstore. It was this huge box that weighed surprisingly little, and it contained a gong for my mom.

Anyway, after loading up the car with this huge box, I started the car and drove over the median. In my defense, I couldn't actually see the median from inside the car, but still, weak defense.

Another ridiculous thing I do sometimes is purchase an article of clothing even though it is too small for me. It's mostly in the hopes that I'll be inspired to you know, exercise, and then wear said article of clothing.

I know, it's totally ridiculous. But, last night I was trying to decide what to wear to an Iron and Wine concert, featuring Woodpigeon - who are amazing amazing amazing; and I thought I'd try out this shirt that I bought a while back that didn't fit. And woot woot, it fits!